Pageviews past week

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Owl Themed Baby Shower

Here's some pictures from an owl themed baby shower that I hosted today!

The larger owls on the table were made using the template that I found here:

http://www.acrossthebranch.com/2010/10/guess-whooos-two-owl-party.html

I just made a little tissue paper pom pom for them to sit in.  I put one on a stick in a glass of candy.

 Spinach Artichoke dip.  Pasta Salad.  Mini Chicken Salad Croissants.

Fruit Salad.  Meatballs. Veggie Tray.


'Too Much Chocolate' Cupcakes with Chocolate Fudge Buttercream Icing.  And Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing.   I made the owl Toppers with cardstock and stickers.



 Guacamole Deviled Eggs.

Bowl of Owl favor bags to the left of the cupcakes.


Owl Cupcakes.


 Hanging pom poms throughout the room.

Owl screensaver for the shower, I edited it to say 'Baby Onyx' .   Owl banner- Owls were made from the template linked above.

 Banner:     (I also made a smaller version to go along the front of the table of food)


Owl 'Advice Tree'.  I also made these owls also using the above template, just traced down to a smaller size.  I laid them on the shelf with pens and paperclips, After you write your advice for the mom to be you clip your owl to the tree.  I found the 'tree' at hobby lobby.



And here's the cloth diaper gift mentioned in my aforementioned post.
It turned out well.  She got 6 bumgenius 4.0s, 6 Fuzzibunz one size, 2 econobum covers and prefolds, babylegs, a wetbag, 2 infant prefolds and a Domestic Mother nursing cover.

2 infant prefolds.

Bumgenius 4.0, mirror.

Grovia wetbag.


Bumgenius 4.0s, concrete jungle and eiffel tower.

Bumgenius, free spirit.
Some Bumgenius and Fuzzibunz.



Fuzzibunz, big sky.


Fuzzibunz babylegs.
Fuzzibunz!
Econobum.

The Nursing Cover.  She got to pick her material.







Thanks for Looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment