Pageviews past week

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mini Quiches for Kids Lunches

I threw this together today and they were so good I ended up having a couple too!

I used :
4 eggs
About 1 c milk
Whatever veggies you have on hand (I microwaved some broccoli and cauliflower), diced.
About 3/4 c cheese ( I used mozzarella because I had an opened package)
And whatever meat you have on hand (or none at all).  I used diced up hotdog this time, but any leftovers you might have from the night before would be great.  I bet it would be amazing with some leftover chicken!

Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl, add a touch of salt and pepper.  Grease 10 muffin cups with olive oil, use a measuring cup to pour the mixture into the cups.   Bake at 375 for about 20 mins, or until a knife comes out clean.
Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment